Sunday, July 27, 2014

Lesson #89

Everything is NOT awesome!

If there is one thing I never thought I would tire of hearing it would be the sweet sound of my daughter singing. I love to hear my sons hear as well but it is usually my sweet Zoey belting out her little songs from school in the car as we drive. Well, if there is one song I could go without hearing one more time for the rest of my life it would be "Everything is Awesome" from The Lego Movie. I mean, this song might possess the two most annoying lines of music ever! Or maybe it is just the way my kids scream the words at the top of their lungs in a seemingly purposeful, annoying way. UGH! I thought I might roll down the car window and climb out today. Bring on "Let it Go" every day for the rest of my life and I still think I would say that hearing "Everything is Awesome" one more time would be even worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment