Sunday, July 13, 2014

Lesson #75

There is no cure for boy fever!

I knew pretty early on that Zoey was going to be a girlie girl. She loves to dress up, have her hair and makeup done and is all about being a princess. Despite her love for all things frilly and fancy, there is one thing she loves above anything girlie. This little lady loves her boys!

Zoey has more than one crush and she isn't afraid to show it. Cheering for her "lovey" as he plays soccer, Zoey is proud to show her affection. She talks non-stop about getting married and how her name will change depending on which boy she chooses. This girl does not know the definition of hard to get.

Yesterday as we were driving home from watching her brother's soccer game, Zo really threw me for a loop. After meeting a new boy and running around for an hour together, she was smitten. Out of nowhere, Zoey asks me, "I know lips are for kissing but what else?"



How do you even answer that question? I was of course able to list a number of other uses for lips but I was more concerned about the fact that she was thinking of kissing as the primary function of lips! Ugh! We have a long road ahead. Still nine years away from becoming a teenager, I am really going to nee to get creative in finding ways to extinguish this boy fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment