Sunday, July 6, 2014

Lesson #68

There is such a thing as too much fun

This lesson goes against everything I have ever believed. If you are not having fun, why bother? That used to be my motto. But after a three-day-weekend of non-stop action, I am pretty sure that fun can really catch up with all of us!

It is not even 7:00 pm on Sunday and I am struggling to convince myself I can make it to bed time. I am EXHAUSTED!!!! The kids are feeling it too. We had a great weekend with family and friends but I think we are all ready for some down time. Disproving the notion that the kids might actually sleep past 6:00 am if they were up two hours past bed time, our kids managed to miss out on about 8 hours of normal sleep over the holiday weekend. Cranky doesn't even begin to describe the atmosphere around here. I am actually looking forward to Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment