Sunday, June 15, 2014

Lesson #44

Marriage made stronger with kids

People make the decision to have kids for a number of reasons. Some people hope it will make a marriage stronger while others are seeking to add fulfillment to their lives. Children definitely change the dynamics of a husband and wife pairing. Sometimes it adds a strain and other times it deepens a bond between man and wife.

When we started trying to have Max, all I cared about was being a mom. I didn't really think about the impact parenthood would have on our marriage. As I look back at the past ten years on our anniversary, I can say without a doubt that our three kids have only strengthened our relationship. When I look at our children, I see the best of my husband. Our marriage has never been better and I know that raising our kids together, tackling all of the challenges and celebrating all of their milestones has only enhanced our partnership and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment