Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Lesson #14

Poop never stops smelling bad

I have been changing diapers for just over six years. I have two boys and one girl and at any given time, I have been changing the diapers of one or two children. That really adds up over the years. We are talking thousands of diapers! You would think that I would have gotten used to the smell by now. That it really wouldn't bother me to change the terrible messes these tiny people produce. But truth be told, the sh*t never stops smelling awful. As much as I love these guys and would do anything for them, I will never cease being floored by the awful stench.

There are a lot of things I know I will miss about being in the "baby stage" once my kiddos are all out of diapers. But I can say with absolute certainty that I will NEVER miss the smell of a poopy diaper.



It is a good thing this guy is so cute because he can clear a room like no body else!

No comments:

Post a Comment