Saturday, May 10, 2014

Lesson #10
Going to battle can be a good thing





Driving the kids to school this week, Zoey was very upset over an issue she had with her teacher. She told me that she had to go to timeout and had her "job" for the day taken away. She couldn't really explain what happened, but knowing her flare for the dramatic, it probably wasn't as big of a deal as she made it. But Max took this very seriously. A few minutes after Zoey vented her problem, Max announced, "Zoey, I am going to battle your teachers!"

I couldn't help but laugh a little. I told him that there was no need to battle anyone. He argued that no matter what Zoey did, she did not deserve her punishment. 

Despite their differences, it is apparent that these two will always look out for each other. It touches my heart to see how much Max cares for his little sister and to witness him developing into such a caring person.


No comments:

Post a Comment