Monday, May 12, 2014

Lesson #13
Just because the day sucks really hard doesn't mean it can't turn around for the better

As my morning seemed to go from bad to worse today, I began to wonder what positive life lesson I could reflect on today. My two younger kids were really giving me a run for the money. They argued non-stop, wrestled for my lap during music and whined for most of the morning. I did not learn anything positive from their terrible behavior. But just as they were headed up for a nap, something switched in Zoey. She wanted numerous kisses and hugs before heading up stairs. She was all smiles, asking me to play Frozen Barbies when she woke up.

Sometimes they do love each other

How do kids have the ability to bounce from one mood to the next. She certainly wasn't focusing on the terrible morning we had. It was in the past. Zoey was living in her happy little moment as I probably still wore my frown from the first part of the day. It was a truly rough morning but the afternoon has promise. I am going with that!


No comments:

Post a Comment