Saturday, May 10, 2014

Lesson #11

The laundry isn't going anywhere

Laundry is definitely at the top of the list of my absolute least favorite things to do. It is boring and monotonous and never seems to end. I hate getting behind on it because it can be really tough to catch up. Yesterday as my younger two kids napped, I planned to catch up on laundry before our family arrived from out of town for a big birthday weekend. Max really wanted to swim but I had so much work to get done. I took a step back and decided that I could just wait on the laundry. We got about 20 minutes of good pool time but it was totally worth it. I was really tired at the end of the night and was not thrilled about folding 7 loads of clean laundry. But I look at that little quality time we had together and know that it was totally worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment